Sunday, December 2, 2007

Out of body experience, party of one

So you ever have that dream where you are doing something and you all of a sudden can see yourself doing whatever it is you are doing? Yeah, well I don't care what anyone says it happened at work today. Okay well not totally but something so close. I think this cold has gotten to the point where I am hallucinating. I was coloring this girls hair today, just touching up her roots and all of a sudden I felt like the world around me was going at warp speed, and I am just moving as fast as a slug on a log. At that point I swear it just felt like I could see myself just going super slow while I watched everything just move around me (just like you would in the movies...I watch way to much tv). I tried to tell my brain to move it along, and there was just no going any quicker. The best part is once I got her roots done and had to put the color on the rest of her hair I joined the rest of the salon at the warp speed. It's strange how days can go like that. Yesterday I did 13 clients, today I did 5. Both days were super swamped with people. I guess like anything good and bad days. I'm just glad I didn't get stiffed like I did yesterday. It was really bad yesterday, but luckily for me I was blessed by G's (a co-worker) Navajo crystal and still made good tips (shout out to G and the crystal).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have totally had that happen to me too. Its really a wierd feeling and yea its happened to me when i was either sick or tired.


Glad you had a better day!!