Monday, December 31, 2007

Good times, Great oldies

So I love pictures and since I don't have the good ones we are all still waiting for (yes...Josh in the Santa thong) I have some others that we took last night at the Hawks family party. This was all of Josh's fathers family that was there. I couldn't believe how many cousins and kids there were. We had the dinner at Josh's aunt's Dance studio.



Monty and April (parents-in-law) with me and Josh


Josh and I with Grandma Hawks.

Joshy and me


Joshy, Dallin and Deklan (these were my fav's that I took)!


Me and B! Thanks for bein' a sport! ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute! How sad that I don't have a camera:( I can't wait 'til my new one comes! HOORAY!!!
By the way, you look so ADORABLE in all of those pictures!

spaceyhawks said...

You are so good to me, I don't know what I would do with out you hot stuff!!!