Friday, December 14, 2007

The best belated birthday present EVER!

So my best friend Dharma and her husband Sam went out to dinner with Josh and I tonight. It was just a blast to catch up with the two of them as our lives are so crazy. Well you can make fun of me all you want (and it's okay because Josh does it all the time) but after dinner they brought me over my belated birthday present.
It's true a full crate of Diet Pepsi!

It pays to have your best friends husband work for Pepsi. And if you look closely, I am sporting it's rival, Diet Coke. Apparently Pepsi Co. has a huge catalog for all sorts of clothing, hats, etc. I was so excited when Dharma told me this, I about fell off my chair. I can't wait to get a Diet Pespi shirt to wear with my Diet Coke pants and ask people, "which do you think is better?"

The second part of my birthday present was also one of the greatest past time joys.
"Attention Rex Manning fans, to your left you will notice a shoplifter being chased by night manager, Lucas. This young man will be caught, deep fried in a vat of hot oil and served to our first hundred customers. Just another tasty treat from the gang at Empire Records."


Thank you to my best friend who I love, and knows me so well!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok girl, maybe you are a little on the crazy side. Wearing your coke pants and hugging your Pepsi crate! That would be considered an abomination to some. (i.e. Lilo, "I can't feed tuna to a fish! I'd be a..a...an ambomination!")<-- as you can tell I have been in a "Gabe" mood tonight. (Quoting movies all night.) I love that kid! Anyway, I do wanna watch that movie with you, so don't punk out on me K!
Love ya!

Unknown said...

I am soo sorry that I forgot your birthday. I feel like a bad friend. But hopefully my christmas present will make up for that.

Have a great day!!

Love you