Thursday, December 13, 2007

Very Bored at the moment

Just showing off my new hair color. :-)
From this hot on fire red......





to.......



the blonde that I truly am inside.....
I miss my long hair. But such is the way it goes. You grow it out to cut it off. Either that or your husband calls you chicken for not cutting it off so you have to be stubborn and chop it to prove a point. Good news is that he still likes it. I'm blessed to have a husband who understands my need to color hair, okay well he might not understand it so much, but he's cool with it. It used to be an obsessive issue for me (my sister still might think so, love ya jells), I think it still might be some days, but now that I have taken all the color out of my hair, I don't think I will be able to put any back in for a while as my hair is very very damaged. Kids don't try this at home. Leave it to the professionals.

5 comments:

Acacia said...

Love it, love it, love it!

Anonymous said...

I totally feel ya on the obsession with changing hair color. Mine is too long to color as often, and you know I can't cut mine. If I had a short and sassy hair cut I would die mine all the time too. I live vicariously through you! My hair coloring days are over. Love ya

Charis said...

I am so glad that you have a blog. It's so fun to keep up to date with you through this site. You are looking so good - married life agrees with you :-) I am so happy for you guys.

Himmy said...

Love it!! You are so hott! I don't know what color! what do you think? okay so we'll be in utah on sunday. I want to go shopping with you for josh! I'll talk to you soon! love you!

Unknown said...

I love your hair before and after. I really need your TLC on my hair lol.