Friday, November 30, 2007

Money is just paper, or rather the root of all evil, your choice

Funny how money can be such a stress machine. It's a piece of paper and it makes people crazy. My hubby can be quite the stresser of money. Me on the other hand am the complete opposite. I really don't stress over it until it's down to the very last millimeter of the wire, then I go completely postal, and POOF everything works out. It always does. I had to tell my hubby today that I can't have him stressing over money issues, because when he stresses, it stresses me, and it's the one thing I don't stress over and I need to not stress over it. I have a ba-zillion other things to worry over and if I have one thing that I don't worry over, I really would rather not have it added to my list. Luckily my husband is chilled out in every other aspect of life and promised that since I do the bills he will try to stay calm about the situation. Well the situation started out small and grew into one large ball of snow literally within a matter of two hours. Funny thing is that it all has to do with our cars, yay for cars and never working right! But, I figure, things have been going well for us for a while, so it's time for a trial, and I am going to try to pass this one with flying colors (let us pray!) :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well my dear, the good the bad and the ugly, as they say. It sounds like your life is about as much of a roller coaster as mine! I will be praying for you! MUCH LOVE!!!!

RicAnn said...

Amen! Amen! Amen! I totally feel you on the money situation. I feel like I am on top of it then the next day we have 20 bucks for the rest of the week...not so fun. But just think of all the good memories you make with your hubby at this time of our lives. I bet it only gets better.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! you're stories are so good! I love reading them! I miss you girl! I am so happy that you can taste again! Yeah! I'll be praying for you! love love you!

Kayla said...

I'm sorry you're having car trouble too. I hope that it gets fixed (or got fixed) soon! I have mine back. We had just taken it in a few weeks ago for another problem, then ta da! Another one comes up. Merry Christmas to us! We got our car fixed.