Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New YEAR!!!!!

So welcome to 2008! I hope you enjoy us as much as 2007. So to ring in the New Year....question, where on earth did the term, "ring in the New Year" come from?? It's kinda weird, the more you say it over and and over it sounds really odd. Oh well. Sorry this moment was brought to you by A.D.D. :-)

Josh and I joined Brandi and Heston at their home, played games, and stuffed our faces with fabulous amounts of junk food!
I got my big New Years kiss, which this may sound sad to some, but it is true, I have never in my life been kissed on New Years before. It was so awesome to finally say I got my New Years kiss. I love being married to my big hunk of man.
"I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!"-Buddy the Elf
New Years Day was so fantastic. I finally got to sleep in and did not have to hear that miserable, no good, very bad sound, yes...the alarm clock. Josh and I went to breakfast (shout out to IHOP!and the stuffed french toast) with his best friend Jon and his fiance Kortney. Then we decided we would go up to the cabin, with Brandi, Heston, and Josh's two buddies, and ride the snowmobile and go sledding. My brother Darren came up and went with us. I had to share the pictures, Darren is very photogenic.
-that's Darren being pulled by the snowmobile.
This is my favorite: It was 6 degrees outside. While Josh was enjoying the icicles on his beard,
I was trying out for the newest edition of "Green Acres"....
Brandi and I got so cold we decided to go in and pig out! :-) Sorry B had to post, way to funny not to.


Hope ya'll had a Fantastic New Years!

3 comments:

Kayla said...

Sounds like a fun new year! We just stayed home for the 3rd year in a row...kinda hard to party with a baby anyway. But I guess I'd rather be at home than on the roads with crazy people.
PS: I didn't know your other brother was on a mission too! I thought he was younger than that.

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun time! I always love the junk food festivals! I do have to say though that I am not sorry about missing the 6 degree weather. I love the picture of you and Joshie and the the one of you and Brandie in matching hats! Cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute! Especially us with our mouths wide open, you've captured the real me!
Anywho, will you email me the rest of the pictures of my family from that day? Thanks babe.