Saturday, January 19, 2008

Do you think we can let her into the Pink Ladies?

"Nah, she looks to pure to be pink!"

Maybe for Sandra Dee. ;-)


I have been wanting to do this look for a long time, and I finally did it! It's so fun. Today I had this 5 year old come in for a haircut and she told her mom she wanted me to do it because she loved my pink hair. I was so flattered. At my salon, we have ceiling to floor windows and I sit right next to it. All day I had little girls knocking on the window to tell me they liked my hair. I felt so cool. So of course I had to call my shorty, (my niece's nickname) and tell her that I colored my hair pink, as pink is her favorite color. She doesn't say anything for a moment and then says, "when can you come over." I love that girl. I miss her tons.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

that looks soo good. I had the girls come look and they said its great. Then as Maddy leaves she says "dad traci's hair is waay to pink" lol Its great and fun keep it up.

LIZ said...

Areya loved your hair and when I showed her your picture she told me that she wanted pink hair too. I had a great time getting to know you today and am looking forward to having you do my hair.
LIZ

Kayla said...

That's so fun! Your niece sounds like such a riot. I love the hair~

Todd Allen said...

HOORAY PINK!

Tran said...

You look awesome.. I love that on you and love the way you always change your look.. Good onya girl!

Unknown said...

haha! this is awesome! I want my hair cut that way again. Bryce is making me grow it out! :(

Unknown said...

so we have a new mom at the preschool and she showed up today with that same color of pink in her hair. yours looks better. :)