Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Husband Tag

Okay B, I'm doin this one for you. Good thing I love ya! ;-)

1-What is his name?
Joshua Monty Hawks

2-How long have you been married?
Forever and a day.....oh alright, 6 months

3-How long did you date?
hhhhmmmm.....gosh, if you don't include being engaged, 3 months..whoa I didn't realize how short of time that was.

4-How old is he?
26, the young whipper snapper.

5-Who eats more?
I don't see what he eats during the day, so I am going to have to say me, seeing how I consume so much crap while I am at work. Yes, I eat crap for breakfast, ;-)

6-Who said I love you first?
I held out as long as I possibly could. It really took everything I had in me to hold out saying it. I swore I would not be the first to say it. And the night before he left for Europe for a week (p.s. having no communication with him for the whole week) I told him I couldn't take it anymore, and just blurted it out. Good thing he felt the same. I really would have felt dumb.

7-Who is smarter?
Depends who started the argument.

8-Whose temper is worse?
I wish for everything that I could say Josh. He is the biggest teddy bear and sometimes I think he gets a kick out of watching my fuse explode.

9-Who does the laundry?
I am so blessed to have a hubby that has no problems doing his own laundry. Putting it away is a different story, but I am looking at the positive on this one.

10-Who does the dishes?
Oh that so would be me. Again I am blessed that we have a system, I wash the dishes and load, and he will always (yes it's true, "always") unload for me.

11-Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Looking from the foot of the bed, I do. He sometimes will ask me if we can swap sides, uh I'm gonna go with "No" for $200 Alex.

12-Who pays the bills?
I so do not want to do them, but I do. I'm glad I do because it's the one thing I don't stress over and Josh does. I have found life is a lot better this way.

13-Who cooks dinner?
My department. I love cooking. If it were up to Josh we would have Mac and Cheese every night. UGH! Gross!

14-Who drives when you are together?
Depends, Mostly Josh, there is occasions where he likes it when I drive. He drives all day for work, so I don't blame him when he wants me to.

15-Who is more stubborn?
I am 100%. I hate to budge an inch. Josh knows it. He calls me stubborn Nichols. Then I remind him that it's the Woolley side (sorry only family members will get this). ;-)

16-Whose parents do you see the most?
We see more of my adopted parents. Josh's parents live in St. George.

17-Who proposed?
Me, HAHA, gotcha. He proposed day before Easter and sent me on a scavenger hunt (which was all his own idea), I'm still so proud of him for surprising me.

18-Who has more friends?
No idea, I really don't pay attention to that one.

19-Who has more siblings?
Josh. There are 5 in his family, and 4 in mine.

20-Who wears the pants in the family?
Josh wears them more than I do. I love being in my dresses and skirts too much. ;-)

3 comments:

Torrie said...

What a cute idea. I love how sweet you guys are together. Your answers are always so funny on things like this. I was laughing out loud. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Haha! I can't believe you did it!
You are amazing! I love all of your answers!!
Oh, when you get some free time to do my hair let me know. Thanks love!

The Coolest Allen Family said...

Ok Traci, I know this comment is not "on topic" But I have to tell you that my wife has a goal of blog hopping through peoples links untils she comes across one that has someone on it she knows.... I just want to say that I beat her to it using your blog. Liz Dalley is married to my wife's cousin Steven Dalley (Angies Maiden name is Dalley) Small world huh.... you will have to drop us a line sometime and let us know how you and Liz know each other! Take it easy,

Brett