Monday, January 14, 2008

Four Things...

Four things about me that you may or may not have known, in no particular order. The directions are at the end.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Customer Service Rep - Close to my Heart
2. Assistant Manager - Northwest Beauty
3. Customer Service Rep - Cisco (aka the Human Network)
4. Hair Stylist - Mastercuts

Four places I have lived:
1. Washington
2. California
3. Moscow, ID
4. Taylorsville, UT

Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy (the best show ever)
2. America's Next Top Model
3. Just about all of the celebrity reality shows on VH1 (it's sad I know)
4. Extreme Home Makeover

Four places I have been (other than where I lived):
1.Oregon
2. Missouri
3. Florida
4. Tennesse

People who email me regularly
1. Tiffany
2. Brandi
3. People sending Spam
4. Grams

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mexican - chips and salsa all the way!
2. Ben and Jerry's "Half Baked" ice cream
3. Diet Pepsi (in my world it's a staple)
4. Pretty much anything without seafood

Four things I look forward to in the next year

1. Cruise to Mexico
2. Getting a new car (don't worry nick, I'll call ya when we get to that point)
3. Convincing my husband we don't need another dog
4. Playing with my new niece or nephew in July

If you have read this, tag you are it. Copy and paste on your blog with your own answers ((I know you all want to take mine, but you can't have them ;-) ))

No comments: