Sunday, January 27, 2008

Two hot chicks and a Jazz game

My sister-in-law, Brandi, and I went to the Jazz game on Friday night. She cared who we played, I really didn't. I was just there for the food.
Before we went to the game we stopped at Chili's for dinner. I love Chili's. I think I ate more that night than on Thanksgiving day!


We started off with an order of endless chips and salsa, somehow we managed to take out four bowls of salsa. Sooooooo GOOD!
Then we shared the triple sampler plate. Southwestern egg rolls, shanghai buffalo wings, and hot spinach and artichoke dip!!!! No wasn't feeling anything at that point.
Then we shared a create your own platter. We had the firecracker tilapia and margarita chicken with loaded mashed potatoes and broccoli on the side. Such glorious gluttony!!

















"Uh ma'am, you really have had enough to drink tonight"



We got the shooter desserts. One was apple pie flavored and the other was strawberry cheese cake. It was so cute, Brandi hops up on the seat to capture and aeriel view. The eyes and mouth were chocolate. As we inhaled the dessert, Brandi needed more chocolate, so our gracious waiter brings a cup of chocolate for us. Another waiter questioned us as to why we were eating BBQ sauce. Uh it's chocolate, thanks for asking.





Glorious Chocolate! Somehow I managed to look evil while Brandi was enjoying the chocolate very throughly.











This was my favorite picture of the whole night.











Here we are at the game, just before we went to go get some dipin' dots. (Yes, that was dessert number two after we ate ALL of that other food!) :) We couldn't resist dipin' dots! Can ya blame us????









Me and B have way too much fun together. How we are allowed in public, I still can't figure out.












Here is proof of our childish behavior!











This was right when this guy on the other team was getting thrown out of the game. We liked yelling. :-) Oh and by the way as a side note, I guess the Jazz won. On our way home, we decided to get slurpees, my all time favorite!!!!
PS I was sick the rest of the night......BUT IT WAS SOOOOOO WORTH IT!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are too cute! Nothing better than silly girl fun! I still can't quite believe how much ya'll ate...oh wait...our movie nights...never mind. Cute hair by the way ladies!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful night! I don't know how I survive with out one of these every once in a while. Thanks dude! You help keep me sane!!!!!!!!!
Love ya!!!!!

Unknown said...

it looks like you girls had a ton of fun!!

Torrie said...

What's a girls night without eating yourself sick?! Looks like you had fun. Your posts always make me smile.

Tran said...

Good Onya Girl is all I have to say about your girl's night out...

Nifty Nick said...

You and Brandi seemed to have tons of fun! Oh and I freakin LOVE your hair! If I could do mine pink I would go for it...
Oh yeah you don't know me but Im Brandi's sister-in-law!

Anonymous said...

You are so much fun! I love you!