Sunday, November 25, 2007

Tagged

So I was tagged by Brandi about 7 random things, wow this really could take a while......

1. FOOD! Okay so food is number one right now, because I am sick with this stupid cold and haven't been able to taste food for a week. I love food, I love to eat..lalalala(I've got the Mary Poppins song in my head "I love to laugh", but replacing it with "I love to eat") any way it was so frustrating going to Thanksgiving dinner and not being able to taste any of the food. We went to Chili's for dinner the other night and I was so excited to eat chips and salsa as it is my favorite and I couldn't taste it. I haven't been this frustrated in a while.

2. SHOES! I love shoes. Shoes are my favorite. Funny thing is that I buy shoes all the time and I only wear just a few of them. To date, I have 50 pairs. I love every single one. I buy tons of sandals but hardly ever wear them because my feet sweat (worse than normal). Boots are my second favorite, I am seriously addicted.

3. HAIR! It's my passion, and it's the other thing that is on my mind. I really need a deep condition right now as I am working my way towards going very blonde. I was a gorgeous purple and fire engine red, but I like to be different and go light in the winter and dark in the summer. I've realized that I love coloring my own hair, but cutting hair is what I love most. It's almost like sculpting. Some one comes in with nothing done to their hair and you create a whole new look for them and they look amazing when they leave your chair and you helped them to feel better about themselves.

4. COLDS. I have had this cold for a month now and my nose is RAW! I almost don't want to wipe it anymore. The worst part is being in public with a cold. I can't stand to blow my nose in public, and when its just running like the kitchen sink it's so hard not to just blow like a train whistle. So lets see what's more embarrassing, sticking the tissue up your nose and just letting it hang, or blowing so loud Mexico can hear you?

5. BEDS!I so love my bed. I made this horrible mistake of taking a nap today in my bed. It was a mistake because I know that when I nap in my bed I won't be comfortable when I go to sleep later that night. And here I am at 1 in the morning typing away because I can't get comfortable to save my soul. I am so super tired, I love my bed. When I was in school I would always think about my bed and imagine me lying in it.

6. MUSIC! So I have been sitting here and playing with the music playlist that will eventually be put up if I would stop getting errors. I love music, I keep finding all these great songs, I love just about every genre of music. I think for the most part I would rather listen to music than watch t.v.

7. HOSTING PARTIES. I finally have accepted and embraced the fact that I cannot plan parties. I really actually don't like it. I don't like hosting people. I hate having people look to me like what is next. I hate planning games and food, what a stress, at least for me. I thought I liked it and the more I sit here and think about it the more I realize how stressful it is. So power to those that can do it without stressing and love it!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did it!!!! I actually got a kick out of reading it. I think these are fun. You didn't tag anyone else... I can't believe you were up until one in the morning doing that! I guess when you turn into a geezer like me and go to bed between 10 and 11, 1am seems SOOOOO late. Anywho, let me know when your nails are needing to be done again!
Lots of love!!!!

Acacia said...

Love it! Welcome to Blogatopia! As soon as I can I'll add your site to my list; and thanks for putting mine there!