Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Traciology

Let others know a little more about yourself, repost this as your name followed by "ology."

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. I can't believe I will admit to this but I'm gonna say Taco Bell. Yes it's sad, but a weakness.

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A: Chips and Salsa

Q.What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. Canadian Bacon, Pineapple, extra sauce, extra cheese.

TECHNOLOGYQ. What is currently on your computer wall paper?
A: It was of me and Josh on our wedding day, but I just looked and it's gone, guess I will have to put it back up.

Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A: Three, what?! we like t.v. :-)

BIOLOGYQ. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. Right handed.

Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. Uh I think I have cavities inside cavities, I think I'll call the dentist tomorrow.

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. Not that I know of

BULL-CRAPOLOGYQ. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. That would be a big crap NO!

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. Uh I think red, I would need to consult Robins color pallet.

Q. Have you ever saved someone's life?
A. Wow no, but I just found out my sister did and I had no idea.

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. My sister and my hubby

DUMBOLOGYQ: What is in your left pocket?A: my jammies don't have pockets

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A. I'm still trying to figure out why it never won an oscar

Q. Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A: Both

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A: This last August when Josh and I were driving to Washington, and while in the state of Montana Josh told me to slow down because we couldn't afford a ticket and I told him that we were fine because in all the times I have driven to Washington I have never passed a cop in Montana, not even a minute after I had said that, there were flashing lights behind me and I get a $70 ticket.

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: A toys'r'us kid

LASTOLOGYQ: Last person who called you?
A: My Hubby

Q: Person you hugged?
A: my boss Jodie, she's awesome like that

FAVORITOLOGYQ: Number?
A: I have no idea

Q: Season?
A: Summer. I love to be warm! Oh and fall comes in second, I love the colors of the leaves and the smell of the first cold. Weird I know.

CURRENTOLOGYQ: Mood?
A: Sick and Tired :-)

Q: Listening to?
A: the water in our fish tank

Q: Watching?
A: The computer screen

RANDOMOLOGYQ: First place you went this morning?
A: Home after staying the night at mom's with Jelly

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A: Kiss my hubby when he gets home, I've missed him

Q: What's the last movie you saw?
A: The Holiday

Q: Do you smile often?
A: I try really hard to all the time.

3 comments:

Kayla said...

I'm so glad you're blogging too, now! I'm so bored, so I'm copying & pasting this to my blog.

Acacia said...

Great answers. Don't be ashamed @ TV and Taco Bell! They're fantastic!

Unknown said...

I love this its cute.