Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Okay I am back from the land of the DEAD!

So yes these last couple of weeks have killed me....almost. I have had no desire to come near this computer. So I apologize for the lack of update. I have been so tired and sick, sick and tired... just nauseated, thank goodness, no throwy-up-ey. Luckily this will all make you all puke when you hear that I have had the best supportive husband through these last couple of weeks. Like the night I was screaming for a taco bell salad and Josh could not understand for the life of him why I just couldn't eat anything here in the house, finally after playing the martyr (which yes I am good at) he went and got my salad. He is learning though. Especially the other night when I came home from work in a dire need for steak, which totally threw me cuz I like steak, (but man I don't crave it like this) and Josh didn't question me, I went to the store and got some steak and cooked it. He's beginning to understand. It's funny how people keep asking me so how you feeling, I feel like crap and I feel like adopting next time I consider having a child, thanks for asking. ;-) Good times, Good times. Okay well I really don't say that, but you know I think it every single time.
Well BABY update, I'm 9 weeks along and my baby is the size of a grape. MMMMM grapes, torr remember when we used to do the frozen grapes in college??? Those were my favorite, I still do that sometimes.
Anyway, back to the baby, and the fact that the tail is gone this week, HOORAY!!!!! for no more tail. Oh and hands and feet are there too. Okay this is enough, my unisom is kickin in, must go to bed now.

3 comments:

Torrie said...

I am so glad you're back! I'm sorry that you are nauseous though-that's no fun. Your cravings crack me up. That's a preggo for you--Gotta have it and gotta have it right now. Things should get better as you get in to your 2nd trimester (probably not the cravings but the nausea). You will feel great and you'll feel the baby move and you'll realize that even though you may feel crummy sometimes, it's really cool to have that baby in your tummy because before you know it, he or she will be in your arms!

RicAnn said...

Too fun! Being Prego is quite the adventure. Hey do you get update emails from babycenter.com? If you don't you should! I still get them to tell me what Ez is supposed to be able to do. They'are awesome :)

Kayla said...

Just remember that sickness is good for the baby! It sucks, but that's just how it is. I love the adoption comment. SO know how that feels! The sickness really sucks. I'm not looking forward to going through it again anytime soon. And then when I was in labor, I said "Yeah, 1 child is good enough for me!" Remember that when it's all done, you get a little baby to take home with you!