Friday, April 25, 2008

Could Friday night get any better?!

So I am sitting at home on the computer on a friday night while my husband is downstairs watching all the basketball playoffs. However, I cannot be mad at him, I did manage to get him to help clean the house, yes literally CLEAN the house. He is really awesome when it comes to helping me. Okay done bragging. ;-)

Anyway, so I thought it might be fun to post all my different colors of hair I have had recently in the last couple of months, okay okay, and weeks. Yes it's changed 3 different times in the last couple of weeks. Come on now, we all should be used to this by now. Why am I doing this? I don't know because I am bored and I personally think it's kinda funny to see all my different hair colors and lengths. So here goes.....
This hair excursion began in August of 2007-this is what Josh considers normal hair....
I love Red!!!!
It was necessary to be blonde again, not sure as to why, but it was necessary...
Now it's time to chop it off....then time to think pink... This was my favorite, I don't care what my future children will think of me!

The pink became too costly, so back to brown we go....or do we????

Yeah not for long, I call it.....Raspberry, my own concoction. ;-)
That too didn't last.... so as of right now it's Raspberry and black. Who knows how long this one will last, it's fun for now.

I love pictures.

6 comments:

Torrie said...

You are so funny! Every style looks good on you--long, short, curly, strait, black, pink. I love them all. I'm not as brave as you. The only thing I change occasionally is the length. Otherwise I pretty much get the same color every time.

Acacia said...

The long red is my fav. I love you with bangs.

Tran said...

I love the blonde/brown color on you but then again, you look great with any color. I remember when you colored mine. After that, I no longer had virgin hair. Traci dear, you wouldn't be you if you didn't change your color or hair type. Keep it up! Josh will love you no matter what.
Oh and one more thing. I hate eating too since getting prego but trust me, smaller portions and more frequently is best.

LIZ said...

I loved the raspberry blonde. Way to cute, and of course Areya's all time favorite was the pink.

Anonymous said...

I love it that you change your hair color and style all the time. It keeps my life interesting. (I live vicariously through you!!) I agree with the previous comments though, you look cute with all of the different hair styles! Some how you always manage to pull it off!

Kayla said...

I like the new color. You made a good concoction! I wish you could still do my hair. I tried out a new girl, but was not satisfied. I think I have better luck at Dallas Roberts.