Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bored out of my Ding Dong

So I love that phrase. My boss uses it all the time, and tonight it applies. My hubby is still at work and there is nothing on tv. It's sad because I have been doing so much lately, went to the Zoo, had a party for my brother, took a color class, went to a funeral, I have so many things I could go on about and have no desire. Maybe when you are at the the point of complete and utter boredom nothing will suffice. So I will throw a few pictures on here, don't worry none from the funeral, that could go very badly, besides, I didn't take any while I was there, so HA!
This is me and my nephew Deklan on his birthday at the Zoo. (Yep it's a new color I am sporting this week, don't worry will get to that some other time...maybe)

Sorry honey, this is my new boyfriend Eddie...


Me and B on the train ride of LAMENESSSSSSSSS

These are the pets I brought home, but Josh made me take them back, I just don't understand why!

4 comments:

Torrie said...

Doesn't sound boring to me. Sounds like you've been busy. I love reading your posts, even the ones you think are boring. Hope you are feeling good! Love ya!

Jazz Fan said...

Hey i said to keep the giraffes, why did you return them!!!! lol. looks like a lot of fun. boy do i love it when you get bored, and change your hair color or style!!! oh well what can you do lol. love you

LIZ said...

Look like you had fun at the zoo. Sorry we could not work out our schedules so we could go with. Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming with us too the zoo Traci!
It may have been lameness, but I am glad that I had you there to share it with! I really need to get mine posted since it was my son's birthday! What a lamo I am! ;)