Saturday, January 10, 2009

Photoshoot

So this last week I was able to fly up to Spokane to see my family (shout out to Monica...thanks again, it meant a lot to me). It was definitely an interesting week. My sisters basement flooded from all the rain melting the 5 feet of snow they had. Thanks to the property management company that runs my sisters townhouse we were able to enjoy a sleepless night at a local hotel, thanks Gabe ;-) I do have to say the highlight of my trip was watching my sister run across the street with perm rods in her hair to get the maintainence man as the downstairs began to flood. Okay well that wasn't the main highlight, but it sure makes for an awesome memory. Love ya kell!

While I was up there my Aunt Lori, did a photo shoot with my sister and I and our kids. It was such a blast, she is such an amazing photographer. These were my favorite shots. I have some favorites that she took of my sisters kids too, but I thought I would let her post them first if she wants to. I have always always wanted a photo of me and my sister and now I have such an awesome one. Thanks Jell for being one of my best friends. I love you sis!



14 comments:

Nicole Stenzel said...

Oh my goodness, those are freaking adorable! I absolutely love the smiles he gives. So happy!!! I am assuming Lori did those pictures! They are so cute, I am sure there are more and I can't wait to see the rest! I am glad you got to go see Kelli and Sabrina and everyone. Jealous!!! But soon I will get to see them myself when I am big fat and pregnant...Oh wait I already am! LOL I am sure you are glad to be home though! Give Ian big kisses from Aunt Cole and Uncle Jon!

LIZ said...

You got some great pictures! I love the last one of Ian in the hat. Too Cute!

Andrews Family said...

Oh my word! These cute pictures made me forget how mad I am at you for not calling me while you were in town! HA HA HA! Nanci is sitting right here and says the pics are cute too!! What an adorable boy you have!! You and Kell look great too!!

John and Kortney said...

What a little doll! He is so cute. I love the picture with the hat on. You know he's thinking, 'Yeah, I'm the man!" Cute, Cute.

Torrie said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love all the pictures. Your hair looks good with the curls. After 2 kids, any curl I have left in my hair is really pathetic. I'm glad you finally got your picture with Kelli. They turned out so good! What a cute, smiley little boy you have. I'm sure you never get tired of looking at him.

Jeni said...

What a cutie! So fun!

Alveybunch said...

Such cute pictures! Your baby is getting so big so fast!

Tran said...

I love those pics.. So adorable is Ian and his smiles. I do love the one with you and your sis. Makes me wish I had a sis. I am so glad you were able to get them done.. I can't wait to get pics of Sydney done too.

Kati said...

Traci of course I remember you!! It was so good to hear from you and see your cute family. Your son is adorable and those pictures of you and Kelli are beautiful! We are living in Springville which is right next to Provo. My husband works at BYU and I do medical billing at home. It was so good to hear from you its been a long time the last time I saw Kelli was back at Ricks like 8 years ago. If you are every down this way it would be great to see you. Talk with you soon!
~Kati

RicAnn said...

Wow, I love all the pics! Ian is so so so cute. I can't wait to meet him in person. What a lil' stud you guys have.

TJ and Shaylee Voss said...

Those are all cute pictures! Ian is so cute!

Unknown said...

I soo totally love those photos....oh and its ok you didn't have to mention how awesome it was to see your friend sabrina lol.

Williams Fam said...

Okay, I'm such a sap! These pics brought tears to my eyes!! You girls are so beautiful-I love you guys so much!! What a fun thing to do with your new babies and with eachother!!

Torrie said...

I know you're busy with that cute baby of yours but post some more pictures so we can see him!