Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The big day

For Josh and I today was like Christmas. We were like little kids waiting and waiting to see what the ultrasound had in store for us. Josh was sure we were having a girl and I was certain we were having a boy. We both have been wanting a boy. Luckily we had a great ultrasound tech. who told us right away. We are having a BOY! I'm so excited, I even got teary. For those of you wondering, our little darling had no problem showing us he was a boy. ;-) The tech even gave us a picture of it to prove it. I really didn't need that much proof, but thanks. Now if we could only decide on a name. I like Aiden Joshua, and Josh likes Bryant Joshua....who knows, knowing us it will probably change next week.

9 comments:

LIZ said...

It's a boy! Wow, that's great. Congrats! I hope you are feeling well. Good luck on picking out a name, i'm sure you will change you minds a million times between now and when he's born.

Acacia said...

Yea! Glad to know he's healthy, too! Matthew will have a buddy now! Hope you're feeling well. And don't worry about the name thing, it'll come to you! If not, I have like 200 books you can borrow to help in your search.

Unknown said...

thats way cool Traci. Congrats!! I can't wait to meet him. :)

Tran said...

I knew it would be a boy... We need more boys in this world cause everyone I know are having girls. I joke that my daughter will need a husband someday.. Congrats Traci.. I keep checking your blog to see if you found out and yay! So happy you got what you wanted..

Anonymous said...

So 5 out of 7 people I know that have had a baby or found out what they are having in the recent months are all boys!!!!!!!
I am so happy for you guys!!!
Congratulations!

Torrie said...

Congratulations! I like both of the names you guys have picked out so I can't wait to hear what you decide on in the end. My sister-in-law is having a boy next week (c-section) so there are plenty of baby boys to go around! Hope you are feeling good. It's downhill from here!

Unknown said...

YEAH!!! So happy for you! I want to see a picture of your bump! I can't wait for you!

Kayla said...

Yay! Congratulations. There are so many girls being born, your boy will have lots to choose from! Good luck picking a name. They're both cute sounding.

RicAnn said...

So much fun!!! Boys are truely the best!! I mean I only have a boy, but I know what I was like, and boys are better :) You and Josh are going to be the cutest parents!! Congrats!!!!