Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Red Hearts Day

Waking up on Valentines with a tired and crabby attitude is not the best way to start the day. Somehow I managed to pull it off. I haven't been sleeping at nights lately and once again didn't get much sleep. When I got out of the shower this morning there was a huge package of my favorite Hershey's Cherry Cordial chocolates with a card. In the card Josh surprised me with a check of $2000. HAHA, gotcha he actually surprised me with going to get a deep tissue massage. I was so excited. I have been wanting one for forever. I was so tired and had a meeting I had to go to, and then just wanted to come home and sleep. Josh really wanted me to go with him down to Bountiful to meet up with my brother and Josh's friend for a new business we are getting into. I needed to sleep so badly. So Josh let me stay home and sleep. I had a fantastic 2 hour nap and got up and went to the massage. Oh I was soooooo in heaven. After that Josh took me out to dinner with Brandi and Heston at this fabulous Italian restaurant. We had such a good time hanging out.
We were remembering last Valentines when I met Brandi and Heston for the very first time. They thought it would be fun to play a game with us, as far as they knew it was one of those getting to know you card games. Well it turned out to be a "getting to know you game for the bedroom". Awkward.....oh yes, funny as crap.......it is now. Especially when the first card I got told me to run around the room naked. HHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMM, that's a toughy... I'm gonna take "NO" for $200 Alex. I just let everyone know that they all knew what garments looked like so it wasn't necessary. ;-) Good times, Good times.

Well the night would have ended joyously ;-) if my brother hadn't called to let us know he was coming to stay the night, thanks bro! LOL. I'm just kiddin, I love my brother, but only because he makes me laugh.

Thanks to my handsome hubby who made this a fabulous day for me. Happy Valentines Day to all my family and friends who read this.

And a P.S. to my sister........

Red Rose
More Free Graphics at pYzam.com


Know of my love for you and my heart goes out to you. So here are some roses to brighten your day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sounds like a great day except for bro staying the night lol.